taking the long way home. almost to the finish line.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

ok guys. i hate to do this. i am closing in on the final year of my service and i am feeling the push for finishing up my projects. i am considering submitting one of my grants to a program that accepts outside donations as the funding source of the grant. but before i do that i need to know if it is viable. so, if any of you kind folks out there with a little extra cash to spare felt like you wanted to donate to a project of mine (this is just a hypothetical at this point) can you let me know? just drop me a line to let me know that you would and about how much. i feel sleazy asking, but i just am scoping out my options. also, please please please dont think that i expect it from any of you. consider it a straw poll. thanks tons. i will give you something worth while to read next time. thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that I will do what I can, so count me in! Love Mom

2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!
Love, Allison

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home